How does Runnable keep my private code and data secure?
We follow a single tenant model.
- Every GitHub org gets its own dedicated walled infrastructure.
- Only members of your GitHub org have access to your private infrastructure.
We make sure your code is safe.
- Your code gets pulled directly to your Github Org’s private infrastructure.
- Our application layer doesn’t have access to your code.
We take security seriously.
- We are regularly audited by a leading security firm.
Get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Have more questions? Submit a request