Runnable is not designed to run your production environment.
Production environments are designed to:
- Scale with your traffic.
- Restrict access to a subset of users.
- Deploy only well-tested versions of code.
- Maintain very fast database performance.
Runnable is designed to:
- Scale with your Github branches and commits.
- Allow access and collaboration among developers.
- Test code changes unsafe for production.
- Clone large databases instantly to test migrations.
We believe that there are some very good services that help run containers in production—but they don’t do a great job with development and testing. We're fans of Amazon ECS and EC2 if you're looking for a great production environment.